1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the My Neighborhood I Love Wine Sweepstakes is open to residents of the state of California who are 21 years or older at the time of entry.
3. How To Enter. Sweepstakes will begin at 12:01 a.m. (P.T.) on Thursday, November 10, 2011 and end at 4:59 p.m. (P.T.) on Friday, November 18, 2011 (the "Sweepstakes Period")
Internet Entry: Enter by emailing your submisstion to email@example.com. Make sure you include your name, city and phone number.
By entering, you agree to the terms of these Official Rules and to receive an e-mail from News10 if you are the selected winner of the contest. Your contact information will not be shared with any third parties. Maximum one (1) entry per submission.
4. Winner Selection. A total of (1) Prize winner will be selected at the end of the Sweepstakes Period in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received.
5. Prizes and Odds. One (1) Prize Winner each Sweepstakes Week will receive a wine prize pack from My Neighborhood.
Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winners will be notified on Friday on the Sweepstakes Week via email provided on winner's entry form. Each winner must respond to the winner notification within 48 hours. Failure to respond within such time period or return of email prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in all prizes, and selection of a substitute winner from among all remaining eligible entries.
To claim prize, each winner must personally pick it up at the News10 Station at 400 Broadway in Sacramento within (10) business days after notification and a valid photo identification may be required.
We will have to charge you a penny for the prize pack if you win because according to the law we are not allowed to give away alcohol.
Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable. No substitutions allowed by winner. Prizes and individual components of prize packages are subject to availability and Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. Winners are solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned as directed by Sponsor. Failure to sign and return the affidavit or release, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules, may result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date. Sponsors will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, late, misdirected or illegible entries (either photos or ballots), poor quality photos, or for failure to receive entries or votes or other electronic communications due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or Sponsor. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. Any questions regarding the number of entries or votes submitted by the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries, or votes by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes. This Sweepstakes in is no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for these sweepstakes and will not be distributed to any third party vendors.
8. Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
9. Sponsor. The My Neighborhood I Love Wine Sweepstakes is sponsored by My Neighborhood. The decisions of Sponsor regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes. For a list of winners (available after November 18, 2011) or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to "Winners List/Official Rules" (as applicable), My Neighborhood I Love Wine Sweepstakes, 400 Broadway, Sacramento, CA 95818. If you have any questions regarding this Sweepstakes, please contact Amy Jacobson Kurokawa. 916-321-3417 and/or firstname.lastname@example.org.